How to Renew Online
How to Sign In (log on)
By selecting the link in the email you have received, you will have arrived at the web page that lets you renew your membership online. As a current or past member of the MRA, your information is already in our database. Your email address is your user id to sign in.:
- If you have Signed In before, just enter the password and press "Sign In"
- If you have not Signed In before (or you have forgotten your password), enter your email address and then select "Forgotten Password". This will initiate an email to you shortly; once you receive that email, select the link to the reset the password. That will take you be taken to the screen where you enter a new password, and proceed to Sign In as above
Steps for online renewal
- Click on "Renew Now"
- You will be taken to the "Account Management" page. Please take a moment to review your contact information, and edit as necessary by following the instructions on the page
- Scroll down to the 4th section (Current Membership) and click on "Muskoka Ratepayers' Membership" which is on the left side of your screen
- You will be taken to the Muskoka Ratepayers' Membership page, and click on "Renew Now"
- A blue "Shopping Cart" will appear on the right side of your screen; click "Checkout" at the bottom of the screen
- This will take you to our "Billing" page. Select which option you would like to use to pay your dues and follow the prompts:
- If you chose to pay by credit card, you can do so safely and totally online.
- If you chose Cheque or Cash, you can complete your renewal online, and then mail in a cheque.
- Regardless, you will be shown several screens with the information you entered before you fully complete the process. Please note that you have the ability to alter your information at any step of the process
Printing these Instructions
To print this page, press Ctrl + "P" which will pop up a print dialog for you.